APPLICABLE TO MEASURING AMPLIER ONLY
1．Despite the normal operating condition and usage condition in accordance with the operating instruction manual and the note of caution (including the label) on the product, in the event of a failure within the warranty period, the defective part will be repaired free of charge by our prescribed method. Therefore, please present this warranty certificate to our designated sales office or distributor you purchased from. Some of the old parts or parts of machine that were replaced, may not be returned.
2．WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXTENDED DAMAGE CAUSED BY FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ITS USE, AND/OR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA FOR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR PARTS.
3．In the following cases, you will be charged for repair even during the warranty period;
- (a) if this warranty certificate is not presented;
- (b) if the warranty period, model number and/or serial number are not properly filled in this warranty certificate, or said information and/or policy of this warranty certificate are rewritten or altered without our consent;
- (c) if the failure or damage is caused by improper operation of you such as dropping or impact during transportation or movement;
- (d) if the failure or damage is caused by your fault or improper modification or repair;
- (e) if the failure or damage is caused by external factors such as natural disasters, mishandling, abnormal voltage;
- (f) if the failure or damage is caused by equipment and consumables not specified by our company connected to this product; or
- (g) if natural wear and tear or deterioration occurs on consumable parts even under normal operating condition and usage condition.
4．If you have any questions, please contact our designated sales office or distributor you purchased from.
5．This warranty is valid only in the country of the issuer of this warranty certificate (Applicable for Singapore Sales Office only)
- This warranty certificate is a document in which we undertake to provide free of charge repair of above product within the above warranty period and in accordance with the policy indicated. However, depending on a condition, you may receive repair of the product for a fee.
- This warranty certificate does not limit your legal rights. Therefore, if you are unsure about repairs after the warranty period, please contact our designated sales office or distributor you purchased from.
- The minimum holding period of repair parts for this product is 7 years after discontinuation of production.
- There is no change in the warranty period even after repair.
- The policy contained herein may change without notice.