FUTABA CORPORATION was established in 1948 as a manufacturer and seller of receiver vacuum tubes. Utilizing vacuum tube technology, Futaba began manufacturing vacuum fluorescent displays. In 1962, Futaba began producing radio control equipment as well as press die set components, establishing what still remains as two of the company’s primary divisions. This was followed by the development of mold base components and the more recent addition of VFD modules to complete the lineup of Futaba’s major products. Firmly embracing the principle of manufacturing each component in-house, Futaba creates everything from its own tools to its own manufacturing facilities.
Code of conduct
We will pursue the nature of things in a stubbornly honest manner, and practice the following to establish a corporate culture which allow us to make a free and imaginative way of thinking while sharing joy with all of our customers and employees:
- Challenge every business opportunity with speed and eagerness.
- Endeavor to enhance one’s capabilities in order to make one’s dream come true.
- Conduct one’s life with warm cordiality, and value people-to-people relationships.
- Conduct one’s life in a law-abiding manner and with ethical sense.
- Promote love for nature and protect the future of our planet through reducing environmental load.